The WP Summer Camp held an evening parent meeting June 16th where attendees could meet the staff, learn about the schedule, and get answers to any questions they had. The camp will be led by director Shannon Marren, and assistants Kelsey Marren and Danielle Sanducci. This year, we have the most campers ever at 250.
Parents are encouraged to follow the camp on Facebook and Instagram, as photos of activities and reminders will be posted. If parents have any concerns or questions they should call or email the camp and not post on social media. Camp reminders will strictly be emailed to parents. Please make sure your current email is up-to-date on the Community Pass system.
The children are broken down into three groups: Grades K-2, 3-5, and 6-8. Activities were designed by educators and are age-appropriate for each group of campers.
Other important notes:
• Camp drop-off is from 8:15 to 8:45 each morning. Activities start at 9 a.m. Pick-up is between 3 and 3:30 p.m.
• Hand-held games, toys, and phones are strongly discouraged.
• Label all items brought to camp (lunch box, towel, bags, etc.)
• The First Aid Squad is stationed at the camp daily.
• Apply sunscreen before the day begins. A camper may bring spray sunscreen with them to reapply. They will be reminded.
• Attendance is taken daily. If you will be away, please email or call the camp.
Proof of residency must be on file prior to the start of camp (copy of mortgage or utility statement, or driver's license). To make arrangements to drop this off and pick up your child's camp t-shirt, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once camp is in session, parents can contact the camp at 973-278-5053 or email email@example.com.